Saturday, November 27, 2004

Countless Hours

How many moments do you spend on the most important things to you?
I have now spent an entire week rekindling the support that a friend once considered unbreakable!
Megan is well, and so Am I!
I think now would be the moment to say "speak or forever hold your peace"
Now is the time to tell me anything you may have done to hurt me intentionally or not, anything you may have lied about, anything I may have done and it pissed you off. Tell me now, for right now in the next few days before Christmas break are the chances I'm going to give you. Yes You whoever you are that is reading my blog!
Don't tell me online or through someone else.
Tell me to my face or if nothing else then through a hand written note, At least then it'll be incredably personal!
I am sorry if I have hurt you, please let me know if there's anything I can do for you no matter what it is.
Whether you want to smuggle a fish into the dorm to giving you my shoes cause your poor and you have no other foot wear!
I Love You all and will see you all very very soon!
I have to give a shout out to Kraus because you just might be my last straight male friend!
Carrie, I'm so crashing at your place! You better get back before Sunday night!
Jessie, Oh you know you need me. I will call when i get back in!
Josh, Go get her Tiger then call me I'll be with Carrie and Jessie!
In the Famous Words of Megan
"Piece Out Princess"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home