Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I don't know...

Hey ya'll it's Megan. I don't know how many of you read this, but I wanted to let you know some stuff. I'm the luckiest person in the world, because I nearly lost my best friend in the world, but was lucky enough to not. Emily came down with pneumonia (lol didn't think I could spell it did ya?) and it was so bad that she was in critical condition for a few days and in the Searcy Hospital for nearly a week. However she is out and better now. Turns out she's more like me than we thought... she's got high anxiety... wouldn't ya know it's contagious... anywho. I am so glad that I didn't have to call each of you and explain that Emily was no longer with us. Pray for her. I need her to stay alive a REALLY long time... she's one of the few that keeps me sane. Dangit I promised myslef I wouldn't cry... I love you Emily!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home